May We Also Suggest
- By David_W @Apr 23, 2012
- Ultimate Over-clocking Design Structure, support up to 250W.
- The Combination of VR and PWM Control Function Fan.
- Universal Socket Compatibility.
Ultimate Over-clocking Design Structure, support up to 250W
- Dual tower heat-sink with 0.4mm aluminum fins provide large surface for heat dissipation.
- 6 x Ø6 mm-U-shape copper heat pipes accelerate heat conductivity.
- Mirror-finished copper base, provide perfect contact with CPU.
- Premium thermal grease maximizes heat transfer from the CPU onto the copper base for faster dissipation.
The Combination of VR and PWM Control Function Fan
- Dual 14cm high performance blue blade designed fans, spins from 1,200 to 1,800RPM.
- Combination of VR and PWM functions, switchable upon user’s preferences.
- Tool-less and Easy installation design for quicker disassemble and assemble the fan module.
Universal Socket Compatibility & Accessory Package
- All-in-one back-plate design, support all Intel and AMD platform
- Universal socket support :
Intel: LGA 2011, 1366, 1155, 1156, 775
AMD: FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2
- by David_W @Apr 23, 2012
|P/N || CLP0587 |
| Dimension || 148.2(L) x 151(W) x 160(H) mm (2 Fans) |
| Material || Aluminum Fins |
Aluminum & Copper Base
| Heatpipe || 6mm x 6 PCS |
| Fan Dimension || 140(L) x 140(H) x 25(W) mm |
| Rated Voltage || 12 V |
| Rated Current || 0.5 A |
| Power Input || 7.2 W |
| Fan Speed || 1200 ~ 1800 RPM |
| Max. Air Flow || 106.2 CFM |
| Max. Air Pressure || 2.34 mmH2O |
| Noise || 39 dBA (Max) |
| Life Expectancy || 50,000 Hours |
| Connector || 4 Pin |
| Power Input || 250W |
| Weight || 1,230g |
| Compatibility || Intel |
Core i7 / Core i5 / Corei3
Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Duo / Pentium D / Pentium 4/Pentium / Celeron D / Celeron
AM3+ / AM3
Phenom II / Athlon II / Athlon / Sempron series
AM2+ / AM2
Phenom II / Phenom / Athlon / Sempron series
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* The product picture(s) is only for your reference, it may differ from the actual product.
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.